• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Didn't realize Kelso jackets were a 1000.00

A

Anonymous

Secondly Burger King is certainly not an icon associated with FIRST RATE quality in America anyway. Its a second rate fast food place at best and not the statement I would use
to represent my company if Quality if the first and foremost product thing I want people to feel about us.

:lol: :D
By the way, Burger King has enough quality. All the ISO quality assurances etc

Quality assurance services you can count on

We assure performance against both regulatory and global food safety standards including:
•ISO 9001 QualityManagement System - A business management tool used to develop, maintain and continually improve your quality system.
•ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System - Comprises the principles of quality management and HACCP and is used to develop, maintain and continually improve your food safety management system.
•ISO 14001 Environment Management System - A management tool used to consider the environmental impact of your business activities on the environment.
•SQF - A global food safety and quality certification programme and management system designed to meet the needs of buyers and suppliers worldwide. It provides independent certification that a supplier’s food safety and quality management system complies with international and domestic food safety regulations. Recognised by the GFSI.
•GLOBALG.A.P - The pre-farm gate standard set in place by Europe’s leading food retailers to give their customers more assurance of food safety. Only certified growers can supply these retailers and as such, many customers see GLOBALG.A.P certification as a “passport to AsureQuality can help provide market”. Recognised by the GFSI.

Anyway, the icon I personally use has nothing to do with Bill Kelso Mfg.
I do not officially represent the company here.
But if it bothers you I can change it.
I will find something of good quality to replace it with.

A

Anonymous

I wasn't exactly happy,
I wanted it to read HORSEHIDE KING
instead of BURGER

Peter Graham

PaulGT3 said:
I have two observations one already has been stated here before. I tend to listen to CUSTOMERS of products not the salesmen.
When I go into a Porsche dealer I know more than they do anyway, so I let the products speak for themselves.
That's the second time you've mentioned Porches. You obviously want to emphasise the fact that you can afford a Porsche, and five Good Wears in a month. You're on the wrong forum mate. Maybe if you had mentioned Aston Martin's or TVR's, but Porsches are for hair dressers and rap stars. Leave off Platon too. He's just being enthusiastic.

unclegrumpy

He's got lots of guns too, but I am putting him on notice........

collegehumor.6e74ecbdb2f8f8c5b38f96156cc100c0.jpg

Andreart

quote]
That's the second time you've mentioned Porches. You obviously want to emphasise the fact that you can afford a Porsche, and five Good Wears in a month. You're on the wrong forum mate. Maybe if you had mentioned Aston Martin's or TVR's, but Porsches are for hair dressers and rap stars. Leave off Platon too. He's just being enthusiastic.[/quote]

you go boye :lol:

Dr H

Gentlemen, gentlemen with this much energy you should be participating in the great 'fit of a half belt and the correct position of the leather 'belt'' debate on FL.
Given the rash of name calling and baiting of 'stitch counting' VLJF members at the Hat Place recently, I couldn't help but give a wry smile...

ausreenactor

Peter Graham said:
You obviously want to emphasise the fact that you can afford a Porsche, and five Good Wears in a month. You're on the wrong forum mate.

I thought this was THE place to go for Good Wear owners... Anything else is so passé...

Paul just has the means to get what everyone else wants. :mrgreen: I would not mind a Porsche...or five Good Wears, especially at old price. :cool:

Couchy

Persimmon

Dr H said:
Gentlemen, gentlemen with this much energy you should be participating in the great 'fit of a half belt and the correct position of the leather 'belt'' debate on FL.
Given the rash of name calling and baiting of 'stitch counting' VLJF members at the Hat Place recently, I couldn't help but give a wry smile...

Ian
Can you give me a quick summary.
Save me sifting through all the twists and turns !!

Rutger

The people at FL-Outer Wear are sophisticated, there will never be calling names, or posting someone else's face, or prejudiced judgement, or adapting of information, or narrow-mindedness, or personal attacks, I would never be able to show examples of that happening at FL, they are way above anything VLJ. Oh wait, have I been reading another FL for the past year? Or was it VLJ after all? Darn I'm losing track, with all these high quality well-argumented fact-based humorous no-hidden-agenda discussions going on everywhere.

Well, it does provide for the daily dose of internet entertainment, that's certainly an added bonus.

unclegrumpy

ausreenactor said:
I thought this was THE place to go for Good Wear owners... Anything else is so passé...
Yes Couchy, but the operative word is "was".

The Victory pitch is starting to get to me too....I am starting to feel a bit inadequate :eek: ....second rate :x ....behind the times :roll: .....out of fashion :? ....and yes, now a little depressed :cry: .....but only 2/5th as depressed as if I had five of these WankerWears™ in my closet.......or a couple of finicky cars from Stuttgart to deal with that now could no longer fulfill my inner needs either. :shock: