• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

David D Doniger size 42

Roughwear

The Doniger arrived yesterday, taking three days to arrive in the UK from the States, which is pretty good going! It is much better than in the photos. The goatskin is a little thicker than the size 40 I used to own and is similar in thickness to my Good Wear Doniger. It is also a great fit. I will take some photos myself in the next few days.

veli1

Roughwear said:
The Doniger arrived yesterday, taking three days to arrive in the UK from the States, which is pretty good going! It is much better than in the photos. The goatskin is a little thicker than the size 40 I used to own and is similar in thickness to my Good Wear Doniger. It is also a great fit. I will take some photos myself in the next few days.

Great....we want pictures! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Roughwear

Here they are:
006-15.jpg

007-17.jpg

008-19.jpg

And the same ones in black and white.

006acs.jpg

007acs.jpg

008acs.jpg

veli1

Very,very beautiful jacket Andrew-congrats on your new purchase. I'm still waiting for my GW Doni to arrive...i hope it will...in a couple of months..

srivats

Wow, amazing ... you look like a soldier from WW2 wearing that jacket and cap! I'd love to see some pictures comparing John's doniger and this one.

T-Bolt

Andrew,

Thanks so much for those photos of you in uniform with your original Doniger. What a beautiful jacket. I hope to own a really nice original A-2 like that one, someday.

Ted

better duck

Great shots Andrew! The B&W ones really create the WW2 image and go to show how great this jacket fits you.
What's the cap you're wearing? I have a Diamond Flighter on the way right now: can't wait for it to arrive!

Roughwear

better duck said:
Great shots Andrew! The B&W ones really create the WW2 image and go to show how great this jacket fits you.
What's the cap you're wearing? I have a Diamond Flighter on the way right now: can't wait for it to arrive!

Peter the cap is an original Flighter by Bancroft.