• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

David Brown.........deeb7.....RIP

TankBuster

I'm really stunned. I couldn't say much more than what has already been said. He was a great wealth of knowledge and will be sorely missed here! :(

Weasel_Loader

Really sad to hear this news. He shared so much of his knowledge with us and made great contributions to this forum. Peace my friend and godspeed. :cry:

High Iron

Shocking news. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and loved ones. I would also like to contribute to a collection.

Bjorn

greyhound52

Wow...I am stunned. David was such a wealth of information and a true gentlemen on this forum. He will be missed. You can count me in as well on flowers or a card or both.

grommet

This is very tough. I never imagined how connected you could feel to a person just from posting on an internet forum. I think I speak for all of us in saying that Dave was a very bright spot in my life and he will be greatly missed. I also would like to do something in honor of his memory.

dujardin

what a sad news for all of us

no word can explain my felling, surely not with my poor english.
in everything already posted, i agree 100%

as all of you, i will miss him

RIP dear David

friendship from Belgium

if something is done, a card, flowers; count me in

marcel

Persimmon

Woke up to such terrrible news.
Would be keen to understand the circumstances as it was only yesterday I saw posts from him.
Great insight, wonderful knowledge and by accounts from the folks you knew him personally a great guy.

I hope their is a Lamp post in Heaven.
If there is, I bet David is already wearing his jacket and making the spot his own.

And probably looking down on us and shaking his head as we occasionally bicker on what in reality are trivialities.
My best wushes to his family

havocpaul

Shocked. Can't find the right words right now, he brightened the forum with his knowledge, humour and friendliness. There'll be a dimmer light left here now he's passed. God bless, mate.

dmar836

What?! This is such a punch in the gut. Was he even ill?
I have always admired him for thinking of others - consistantly starting threads for birthday wishes to other members.
What a loss to the community!
Please post if anyone is able to collect for a gift/plant/flowers. I don't know any of his family.
Dave

John Lever

Sad, sad news. Though I never met him I considered him to be a friend.
I will really miss him and his wry sense of humour.

Cobblers161

David was such a level headed bloke, ever helpful, one of the real nice guys. It certainly won't be the same without him around.

Such a shock and a terrible terrible loss. RIP fella.

Do count me in for a collection.

dadgad

Re: David Brown...deeb7......RIP

oh my!

These are so sad news, memories and the great spirit of David will last for a long time.

dadgad

oh my!

These are so sad news, memories and the great spirit of David will last for a long time.

Let me know if a collection is going to be.

Marv

Re: David Brown...deeb7......RIP

Terrible news, RIP David and heartfelt wishes to your family........