• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Connolly Hide Care for a stiff A2?

mat777

Hi all,

My newly acquired A2 is very, very stiff and creaky, and seems quite dry. However, the colour is fine and there are no scuffs or cracking.

A friend has recommended this:
http://www.leathercaredirect.com/shop_p ... oduct_id=5

He says he has used it on numerous leather bike jackets over the years, and on the basis that it seems good enough for Rolls Royce and Aston Martin......

What do you recommend? Being a student, I cant blow the budget on numerous pots of expensive magic potion!

Thanks,

Matt

null_zpsf224d2c8.jpg

ADC

I use Connoly Leather Lotion. Brings back a soft richness to dried old leather and enhances original colour and shine without darkening too much. I apply it sparingly two or three times over a month period allowing it to dry between applications. Then I won't worry about it for a couple of years or more.

dmar836

I'd go for Pecards as well. Let us know. Some leather jackets will just never be soft no matter what you do. Will be interesting to see.
BTW, dig your other hobby!
Dave