• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Christmas came a little early this year!!!

C.J.

Just got my package from Mr. Chapman and I honestly don't even know where to begin. This thing is just freaky. I ended up going with a 27753 in seal HH. The grain, the color, the shape, the difference in hide consistency, the tags, the knits and all the tiny little details........ It's without doubt the nicest A-2 I've ever seen. It actually looks like the jackets I see in the pictures from WWII. I've owned a few A-2's so far, but Good Wear is just in a league of it's own. You just can't appreciate the difference between a GW and the others until you have one wrapped around you.

I know you guys hate these threads without pictures, but my wife is out and has the camera. I was going to wait until I had a few shots to post, but if I didn't tell someone about this, I was going to burst.

Thanks again, John. You are the master. And, thanks to everyone else for all the help and great advice.

rgraham

And you got it a day early no less. Nothing better than an early Christmas present. Can't wait to see the pics.

Cliff

Yeh ......the wait is a drug......which I for one, love and hate all at the same time !!!!! :lol:

dujardin

hello,

congrats with your jacket.
hope you may wear her much than me; mine is alas more on a manniquin than on my back.

byeeeeeeee marcel