• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can anyone recommend a company that makes leather watch bands?

mulceber

I've checked Standard & Strange's website, as well as HPA, but haven't really turned anything up. I was hoping to find a company that makes watch bands using some nice grainy full grain leather cow or horsehide, like Shinki or Badalassi. Has anyone in the VLJ brain trust discovered a good company that they recommend?

Chandler

Barton Watch Bands out of Texas.

Great customer service -- I had ordered the wrong size for one watch, let them know I was exchanging it, and got the new band before I could return the first!

Not sure they have exactly what you're looking for, but I can highly recommend their CS and product quality.

coolhandluke

It's not full grain, but I've been pleasantly surprised with the quality of this russet leather strap that I purchased from Amazon. It was one of the few options that I found that would fit Citizen's 23mm lugs.

20220317_141831.jpg