• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buzz Rickson Limited Edition L-2B Skyline..any ideas??

ausreenactor

Gents..

This is a Buzz Rickson Limited Edition L-2B. Not sure what the patches represent. Does anyone have a catalogue
with details pics. Oddly, number 350/500 another Medium, was listed at the same time. Went for $50 more than
this one. Condition almost identical. Could not have been the 350?? Who knows.. Any help greatly appreciated.

kqqtk408-img600x450-1233119228oviiw.jpg

kqqtk408-img600x450-1233119255vkjqx.jpg

Regards...

Couchy

watchmanjimg

Couchy:

I've seen the Buzz D-model, but not with the patches. I'm not sure if the patched version is the limited edition or simply the D-model itself. This jacket is not shown in my catalog, nor does it appear on the Buzz Rickson's website. The patch on the right sleeve appears to be a variation of the 2nd Air Force, but I'll have to get back to you on the others. Nice jacket in any case!

ausreenactor

Jim..

Thanks for the post...I have saved the pics of the patched BR stuff as I come across them. And have whacked them in a folder somewhere. This one was a mystery...

Regards...

Couchy

asiamiles

Oddly, number 350/500 another Medium, was listed at the same time. Went for $50 more than
this one. Condition almost identical. Could not have been the 350?? Who knows.. Any help greatly appreciated.

Price difference likely due to some subtle condition differences that maybe you didn't pick up on (do you have the auction links?) or possibly to who was the seller.

I'm not sure if the patched version is the limited edition or simply the D-model itself.

The ltd number would refer to this particular patched version.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
asiamiles said:
The ltd number would refer to this particular patched version.

And the limited editions often sell out so quickly, and are then deleted ... it's impossible to find one, without knowing first what it's patched up to be.

We will have to wait until Couchy receives the jacket, and posts the BR number from the pocket.

Here's another patched L-B, this one based on the 1957 Tops Apparel ...

img55773219.jpg

ausreenactor

Gents..

The jacket arrived today...No Idea what they are trying to represent. Maybe a US Tech Rep??

Model number is M13572.

Patch on left sleeve is a weird triangle...US as seen, Patch on right chest 'Progresso Sine Timore Aut Praejudicio'
Right sleeve. Blue Ribbon Crew, figure 2, Second to None with blue ribbon.

About to google..

Couchy

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
ausreenactor said:
About to google..

Good luck with that ... no useful results for the MI3572, or the Latin.

It must be an older one ... that LSL Garments B-10 I bought from you gets results on Google, and it's MI3764.

Puzzling ... :?

ausreenactor

David..

Blue Ribbon is on the money. Exact match for the Second Air Force patch...

Will take some pics when I bring the camera home from work..

Regards..

Couchy..

And Well Done, as always!!