• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buzz Rickson B10 with artwork, arrival

JonnyCrow

So guys what can I say, it arrived, beautiful jacket, with the wear and aging, looks very original, zipper is a brass conmatic, I believe they were discussed here once before and that they were nos, as for fit, perfect, 38 fits 40 chest, for me anyway, definitely a keeper this one so I'm going to put up my vintage Spiewak b10 size 38 for sale :)
FaceApp_1685610426289.jpg

Last edited:

JonnyCrow

I think I'm going to put a patch on it to go with the artwork but a good one, I've seen a couple of vintage embroidery on wool felt patches which a lot of original ones like that were made in Britain

JonnyCrow

Congrats. Looks nice from what I can see but really need full size daylight photos out in the open.
Cheers it's hard for me to do Steve really no garden and impossible to go and do it outside in 24c haha on my own anyway, at some point I'll do a day out pic in it :p

Last edited: