Buzz Rickson B-10 Mod

Discussion in 'General Flight Jacket Discussion' started by Peter Graham, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Peter Graham

Peter Graham Well-Known Member

I admire Buzz Rickson for some of the eccentric creations they come up with but this one is just wrong. B-15 Modified's look right and they were done officially but I'll bet Buzz have found a photo of just about the only B-10 with the collar removed and copied it. And what's going on with that waistband ? What do you guys think ?
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BUZZ-RICK...hash=item5691490f8b:m:mOyVlGzuRW4vCE9w1GyRqFQ

2. MikeyB-17

MikeyB-17 Well-Known Member

What in the wide world of sports is that all about? Waistband is like the wool A-1's, and looks 'orrible IMHO. Bleuch.

3. Thomas Koehle

Thomas Koehle Member

sorry to say it that straight but the jacket looks fu...in` ugly

4. Rutger

Rutger Active Member

No way I'm ever gonna buy that. It doesn't make sense, even knowing that BR likes to invent a fantasy could-have-been type of flight jacket every now and then.

5. dmar836

dmar836 Well-Known Member

Looks like something Grandma fixed up for little Johnny to wear his first day of school.

Thomas Koehle likes this.
  6. asiamiles

asiamiles Active Member

No, it's just their own design variant as part of their Aviation Associates line; it's kind of how they imagined a repaired B-10 might look. They have to keep coming up with new stuff and they know the Japanese market better than anyone on here...we can just ignore it. :)

7. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Well-Known Member

yikes! and expensive too boot.

8. Roughwear

Roughwear Well-Known Member

Not for me. But I'm glad there is a market for this jacket in Japan.

9. Thomas Koehle

Thomas Koehle Member

you nailed it buddy

anyway I have my doubts that they might find even in Japan - those guys usually are super-extra-mad about realistic highpriced repros so I think we`ll find them somewhen for discount price but even with a discount I won`t buy any of them