• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buzz Rickson B-10 Mod

MikeyB-17

What in the wide world of sports is that all about? Waistband is like the wool A-1's, and looks 'orrible IMHO. Bleuch.

Rutger

No way I'm ever gonna buy that. It doesn't make sense, even knowing that BR likes to invent a fantasy could-have-been type of flight jacket every now and then.

asiamiles

I admire Buzz Rickson for some of the eccentric creations they come up with but this one is just wrong. B-15 Modified's look right and they were done officially but I'll bet Buzz have found a photo of just about the only B-10 with the collar removed and copied it.
No, it's just their own design variant as part of their Aviation Associates line; it's kind of how they imagined a repaired B-10 might look. They have to keep coming up with new stuff and they know the Japanese market better than anyone on here...we can just ignore it. :)

Thomas Koehle

Looks like something Grandma fixed up for little Johnny to wear his first day of school.

you nailed it buddy

anyway I have my doubts that they might find even in Japan - those guys usually are super-extra-mad about realistic highpriced repros so I think we`ll find them somewhen for discount price but even with a discount I won`t buy any of them