• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buzz Rickson 18091 from around 2007-08.

jeremiah

Yeah it’s getting there. Loosening up a bit.
It’s growing on me. One day I will find the perfect fit like my dubow.

falcon_ib

Looking good! Too bad that I missed that one but I'm glad it's gone to a good home. Let me know if you decide to sell it!

falcon_ib

IMG_0765.jpg
IMG_0757.jpg
IMG_0758.jpg

Jacket made its way back to California!

jeremiah

Yeah nice.

Out of curiosity I never got those reactions when I wore. Looking back at how it fit on me, what does not make it a perfect fit? Trying to get this next one right. I don’t think it was which is why I moved it on, but spending lots of money on these is starting to wear (pun intended:D)on me when they aren’t fitting the best.

Last edited:

Brettafett

Don't worry about 'look' too much. 5 mins scanning pics from WW2 photos shows that fit was all over the place.
As long as you feel comfortable in it, and can wear the jacket easily... then thats what matters most. Chasing the 'look' will cause you frustration and unnecessary $$$, esp at todays prices.
Everybody's 'fit' pics will look differently, jackets will fit their owner's particular body types differently, unless its exactly the same jacket and you are exactly the same shape, height and size as another guy...
ps your jacket's fit you great!

Dubpynchon

I wish the sleeves fit like that on my G-1. I get tunneling, an inch or two less really makes a difference (that’s what she said last night ??).

jeremiah

Yeah. Well. Stinkin jackets. Ha. I am probably driving Andy from BK nuts but once I get sleeves nailed down I will be glad I did.

falcon_ib

Thanks guys, I'm super happy with the jacket and am glad I waited for the right opportunity to come around. Also very glad that Jeremiah made it possible haha.

Boots are SMW roughouts.

Evan