• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buco?

a2jacketpatches

I was just wondering a little about Buco history. I can't find much on the internet, only reproductions and was worndering how the name could be used to advertise such. I did a couple of back patches for a guy a year ago with a promise of more orders but never heard from him again, so I was thinking about doing some of my own to put on a couple of biker jackets I'd like to move. Does the company exist anymore? Will i have a problem using the logo?

bretron

I'm bumping this because like A2Jaketpatches I can't find much online re Buco (yes I know full well of the lore of the Rin Tanaka books- too cheap :lol: ).

For me it's a question of the differences between the J21 and 22, and the J23 and 24 dpocket jackets, which I am fully convincedare the epitome of perfection in moto jackets...