• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brown British Cycle Leathers Cafe Racer

Hawkeye

Hallejuah! The closet has been bereft of leather for too long, but no longer. I picked up a beautiful 60s brown British Cycle Leathers cafe racer. I had a black one last year but it ended up being too large. This ones made of thicker and heavier leather than I've usually seen with these jackets, I think it may be horse. Beautiful grain throughout the jacket. Lining is in perfect shape. Lightning zippers throughout, except for a replacement YKK on the dual main slider, and they all run like butter. No size tag but it seems to be a 42/44. I love the look of these British Cycle Leathers/Brimaco jackets, and they're longer in the body than most other brands, making them more suitable for the taller guy. Made in Canada too.

CIMG3011.jpg

CIMG3018.jpg

CIMG3017.jpg

CIMG3016.jpg

CIMG3014.jpg

CIMG3015.jpg

CIMG3019.jpg

CIMG3021.jpg

atkins

Congratulation Hawkeye. Beautiful brown cafe racer jacket indeed. Reminds me of Ties' brown and grainy cafe racer jacket. Now let's see you in them :D

dmar836

Well you'll be set for a jacket! I want!
BTW, at risk of stirring the pot, the old Brit bikes are a maintenance and rebuild nightmare But cool they are!
Dave

Who

That's beautiful. It won't be horse. They didn't make them in horse. My favourite leather jacket pattern, that one.