Bronson B-10

Discussion in 'Cloth' started by mrchina, Dec 20, 2016.

1. CoreyM

CoreyM Member

I ordered from Aliexpress the company is AL Jeans

I'm not sure if they are the manufacture or how it works. When I ordered my last size he said they had 5 of the xxl's left and they also had stores in China. They where really good to deal with give a tracking number as well as a money back guarantee if you don't receive the package. They have a lot of offerings from deck jackets and now a B-15 as well.

I'm going to do a fit test when the other size arrives and am 99% sure it will be the one to keep. I'll post the XL jacket up for sale at that time if anyone has interest. As a bonus for those in North America shipping from Canada should be cheaper/faster

2. Thomas Koehle

Thomas Koehle Active Member

Corey do you mind share the contact data?

So far I always ordered via old colleagues but do not want to bother them anymore ...

Saludos

Thomas

3. Cobblers161

Cobblers161 Well-Known Member

If you go to Bronson via Taobao the items are cheaper however via Aliexpress it's a lot less hassle unless you read chinese.

4. CoreyM

CoreyM Member

5. CBI

CBI Well-Known Member

wow, I saw a number of Bronson products on Amazon, tried two shirts, won't come until end of Dec.

6. johnwayne

johnwayne Active Member

Interesting how that Bronson B10 is described as 'short' when you consider the lengthy discussion in the Nylon section with Diamond Dave and the flak from some on the hat site! A lot less costly than my BR bought particularly 'cos I like the rust knits!!