• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronco vs. United from Goodwear

RadioJack

So Ive been admiring John's jackets for about a year now, and I have to say that if the funds are rights, Id like to grab one of his Broncos or his United sheeplined jackets. Does anybody have a good comparison on the fit of these jackets? I know they dont vary too much, but it appears that the United is a deal looser of a fit. anyone got any pics for comparison?

dujardin

hello,

i think the best way if you wish a jacket from Goodwear ( John ), choose your model and discuss with him about the leather, color aso aso...; and for me, not yet receive her; i ask him to realize MY jacket at MY measurements, this is the best way to have YOUR jacket who fits YOU perfectly. but if you want a standard size, for sure John will know wich jacket will be the best for you.
don't hesitate this is mine in process

http://www.goodwearleather.com/photos/Dubow_06_sz42/

byeeeee marcel

RadioJack

So your saying that John will take your measurements and make the Jacket to fit you instead of finding a closer size? That is something I would be interested in. It seems like when I get a jacket that fits my body its too short on the sleeves. Im into realism, but I also want it to look good, and while Im close to being built like the guys back then, Im a bit taller.

dujardin

yes that's what i explain, John will make a jacket who fit you perfectly with your size (personnal measurements). i don't know if the word is good but that's a ''tailor made''.
don't hesitate, contact John you will have NO regrets

byeeeeee marcel

greyhound52

Having had both GW jackets the United is a bit looser fit in the shoulders where the Bronco is tighter. John will work with you on your size to make sure the jacket fits.