• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronco size 46 in "amazing condition"

a2jacketpatches

Just a possibility that these high price guys are thinking like I am, I'm in no hurry to sell this helmet but I listed it at an insane price in case some nut out there just has to have it. Most likely it will stay right where it is, right where I like it in my office. Another little angle to it is that my wife thinks I'm making an honest effort to sell it :twisted:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291569511460?ss ... 1555.l2649

WBOONE

What would have been a "reasonable" price for that A2? Would it really be considered to be in "amazing condition" as the seller claims or is that wishful thinking? I have been actively looking for a 46 size A2 all original in very good/excellent condition for over a year and no luck whatsoever. I know there out there but no ones selling them.

Roughwear

It is a fairly typical well worn A2, but in a size which many could wear today. $800-$1000 would be the price range if it is to sell.

a2jacketpatches

Off the market so it probably did sell. Feedback tells me he's fishing for the highest price possible and most likely got an offer outside of Ebay. Very typical for one who acquires a single decent military item from time to time no matter what it is. Seems he's dealing primarily with Civy stuff. My Craigslist ad brings a lot of the same with super high asking prices. About the only reason I keep it going is so that I've got a steady stream of items to offer on finding a good deal once in a while. I can see Ebay being a good source of the same prospects that one could seek out instead of waiting for like Craigslist. Plenty of wishit prices on Ebay that you could ask for a phone number or email a friendly reality note and end up making a deal.

WBOONE

It's back on ebay for $1,690.00 or best offer. I've been looking for a 46 so it is tempting to make a offer. so would $1000 to $1200 be the top price most on here would pay for that A2 in that condition? I dont mind making a reasonable offer if the jacket is a all original in very good condition. But if i do make a offer i would like to be able to justify/ support the basis for that offer rather than the seller accusing me of "low-balling" him on a jacket that he considers to be "ultra-rare and in amazing condition". Does the jacket seem to be authentic, or does anyone here see any "red-flags" with this jacket so to speak? Thanks.