• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronco A-2/Pecards

DJS48

I have an original Bronco 29191 that I bought from Marc W. of Acme Depot about 10-12 years ago. It's not the same jacket that is posted on his sight. I had given it leather treatment with a product from one of the other repo makers and it did a good job. However, I had been working from Hong Kong since 2007 and now live on the Mainland. Up until this time I didn't treat the Bronco and it was becoming dry and stiff. In the last few days I received some Pecards and treated the Bronco. My main point is the Pecards did a fantastic job as this was the first time I used it. The jacket looks fantastic imo and the treatment brought out more of the deep red russet color and even helped the sleeves where the finish had worn away. I regret not taking the before/after pics. (Disclaimer: I am not a sales representative of Pecards Inc, nor represent them in any way herein and do not hold any stock position of the aforementioned company). I am just a happy guy with a "new" jacket................

Best Regards and Cheers!!
Don

dujardin

yes, as you said; pitty you don't make photos before treatment

any chance to see the result ???

enjoy your new jacket

is she a display one or a wearable A2 ??

DJS48

I will try to post some pictures, although not certain if that will be successful. I have worn the jacket a few times during the past years. It is in atleast fair condition for wearing. Thanks for the reply Mr. D., and thanks for all those wonderful pictures you have posted over the course of time.
Cheers,
Don

Clark J

Yes Don that was a very wrong thing you did by not posting pics!!!!So just send us all repo Rolexes and all will be forgiven!!I'll take the new Deepsea with a high beat movement!Clark.

Clark J

I can do that here Don,,,the repos out of China are so good now it's scarey!Jacket looks great!