• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bogus patch seller

Silver Surfer

there is a seller on greedbay [he may be selling else where as well] that is selling bogus, fake, bs patches. most of the patches he offers are dolled up "bullion" patches, though other cloth patches show up in his listings. i nailed this asshole, and reported him to ebay. result? not a damn thing. ebay seems far more interest in raking in fees then policing fraudulent sellers. in summery, dont walk away from this seller, run away. this sellers ebay is: bellefrance44, and real name is nicolas fischer. he is selling from france.and is listed on euro, uk, and usa ebay.

robrinay

Can't find him in the usual seller search - perhaps he's seen this post and changed his seller name?

Silver Surfer

interesting, indeed. the bullion patches have a metalic filament wrapped around a miniscule plastic tube, and have the same "patina". and like all the others glow like daylight under uv light. oh, did i mention, that i have been told the guy is a thief as well? i am not able to supply details at this point, as i have been asked to simply spread the word about this guy. got something to say, nicolas? sorry, i didnt hear that, louder, please.

TankBuster

I could tell many of them were no good, but the bullion CBI shield looks pretty darn good from the photos! Scary that it's fake!

JD