• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BK W&G M422

PaulGT3

Here is my GW G-1 My favorite goat probably my favorite Jacket!
The Flash washed out the mouton.

GW_1_zpsb74fc989.jpg

GW_2_zpsfd8759a0.jpg

GW_3_zps9565642c.jpg

GW_4_zps4086d130.jpg

PaulGT3

Because of the way it glides on. It feels like that old sweatshirt in college, that favorite Tshirt in the summer.
I dont know how to explain it but it just feels like it was made to be on my body, like my second skin.
Its not overly heavy like a B-3 but its not too light that it doesnt keep me warm when its 20 degrees outside.
Yet its cool when its 60 degrees out. This was completely unexpected. Because I was thinking hey, I am an AirForce
guy yada yada... even though I worked for the Navy for 30 years, I just wanted a G-1 for my collection and it
turned out to be fantastic (like all Goodwears are) its just special. I sit around in it in the house. I would sleep
in it if my wife wouldnt go bonkers.

Skip

PaulGT3 said:
I sit around in it in the house. I would sleep
in it if my wife wouldnt go bonkers.

You got it bad Paul :D .

I thought it might be because of that wonderful comfortableness of that bi swing Navy back, as opposed to the non give A-2 one piece. Never had an A-2, I've been a Navy jacket supporter for as long as I can remember, but I guess I'll find out the difference soon enough...

PaulGT3

Skip yea, its bad. But you hit it on the head too. It is the comfort of the Biswing back. B-man2 pointed that out to me before.
He told me I enjoyed the roomy back and I do. You know its not right to compare a housecoat to a jacket but when I get up in the morning
and the chill is on like it is now ~20 degrees when I wake up, probably because that frugal wife if mine (why is she so damn frugal? to pay for
my jackets?) has the thermostat set at like 40, and I put on my big fleece house coat....My G-1 is like that. Just as comfy as can be.
Its so cold in my house in the morning, that you cant find ONE of the four chihuahuas we have. Their each buried in some blanket around
the house so deep a bloodhound couldnt find them. THey dont come out till I got the fireplace good and hot, and they line up on the hearth!

Skip

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your crackin' me up Paul, imagination is a wonderful thing