• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bk vintage repros

Silver Surfer

i recently had a look see at the bill kelso site, and found that they are now offering reproductions of specific vintage leather jackets that were made by block bilt, sears, beck, etc. if this isnt genius, i dont know what it.

Brettafett

Its genius, but as long as they order enough leather and components to make said jackets. Long wait times are not ideal, and I fear many are getting bored with long waits.
Makes sense, if they are copying military patterns to the 'T', why not also more civilian models? The latest samples I received from them are very, very nice indeed.

Skip

I agree. I read an interview on BK and they advised then they were looking into new areas to expand the business and range.

If Ken from aero leather states that mil spec jackets are only a small percentage of his market in jackets then this move for Kelso can only be a good thing. They also need to update their site with the newer materials, which I think they are in the process of

To date their product is top notch in my opinion, I hope they do really well

Pilot

My BK A-2 will hopefully reach me within the next few days...
So far all 10000% with BK and their team...
Waiting for the A-2