• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BK proudly presents "Aeronaut" in capeskin

Jeff M

Beautiful looking jacket Ian!
Pending the outcome of the saga of my BK A2...could be my #2 BK order.

Dr H

Thanks Jeff, you wouldn't be disappointed.
John L and I picked it apart and compared it very favourably with the many A-1 jackets that we've owned in our collective experience.
It's my daily workwear in this season before the rain takes hold.
In this hide it's more subtle than the russet IMO.

A

Anonymous

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

russet is great too

Silver Surfer

holymoly, this aeronaut has to be one of, if not the finest civy jac ive seen. in fact, to my eyes, it blows away the himmel heron.

Dr H

Hear hear - now it's down to the punters and getting the jackets out there. You've nailed the quality.

A

Anonymous

guys this jacket is really great, honestly,
the leather, the color, the smoothness to the touch
the matching lining, the natural buttons,
the comfort, it's really amazing
simply wow

what a lucky guy its owner

chamboid

Yeah, as I said elsewhere this is my favourite so far, really nice, love the lightness and pliability of the hide. Buttons Olof perfect, looks like it would be a joy to wear straight out the box.

This jacket in with a corduroy lining would be nice, dark hide maroon cord lining, I'd be a very happy boy.

You moved the maker label any reason or personal preference?

Look forward the samples

A

Anonymous

You moved the maker label any reason or personal preference?

The jackets with solid color lining have the label at the neck and the ones with plaid, inside behind the left pocket.

John Lever

The only issue I have and it is a minor one is that I would prefer not to see the lining around the collar when the lapels are folded.

bretron

This is an absolute perfect jacket- if I ever see money again, it's going towars one of these. There I said it!

CBI

Looks like a nice, well-made jacket. Cool looking hide as well - congrats to BK!