• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BK proudly presents "Aeronaut" in capeskin

A

Anonymous

Some photos from the making of

PA010928.jpg

PA010929.jpg

PA010930.jpg

PA010933.jpg

PA010936.jpg

Dr H

Looks great,
Can't wait to see the finished product.
Wearing my A-1 to work today and glad that I went with the darker cape - the russet looks superb, but it would have been light for my jacket.

A

Anonymous

Hi Ian,
These are Andy's shots. His camera is worst than mine and he is the worst photographer I ever met.
The actual color is different, more beautiful.

A

Anonymous

I spent long time looking for that lining, but I am very pleased with the result.

Silver Surfer

not to mention how sizing is figured out. i would hazard a guess that when sizing up, its not just a matter of making everything bigger. the construction of this one is art. and, man, those care hides look amazing. wow.

bseal

Dr H, if this statement is true, would you be so kind as to post fit pictures? It's been several weeks. Just hand your smartphone to a pal and give us a look. Yes, we know that you are very shy.

ButteMT61

The ever so elusive BK jacket line. It's like NSA snooping. We might need a whistle-blower to get us the info...

A

Anonymous

Hi Scott,
we will hang bells on the jackets so if someone who walks nearby wears one you will know :lol: :lol: :lol:

bseal

Can tell by the smile on your face that you are one happy camper. Congrats, looks like Kelso nailed the fit.

Go Bill or go home. ;)

Dr H

bseal said:
Congrats, looks like Kelso nailed the fit.

Yes, any shortness of arm length and width of girth down to deficiencies in the mannequin I'm afraid (and a knitted waistcoat underneath :cool: ).

Really glad that I changed the buttons, which are now much more in keeping with the tone.

John Lever

Having seen and tried on Ian's jacket I can confirm that it is absolutely superb. Beautiful soft Capeskin leather all the precise details he asked for and very well put together.
If Ian is happy then that's about as good as it gets.