• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BIN 488.00 Dubow

A

Anonymous

Too small for me but i'm sure it'll be sold to someone of the right size (or someone wanting to make a profit) by the time I've written this message!

A

Anonymous

Hawkeye said:
:D you what, at the last minute i changed my mind and decided to pick it up :D

Good for you! I think that's a proper deal.

Hawkeye

Miles_Archer said:
attention starved?

I dont think theres anything "attention starved" about it. I saw the jacket, posted it here in case anyone wanted a shot at it, and had a change of mind. I then posted an inquiry on the vintage board asking for any info about the contract.

shanghai joe

Hawkeye said:
Miles_Archer said:
attention starved?

I dont think theres anything "attention starved" about it. I saw the jacket, posted it here in case anyone wanted a shot at it, and had a change of mind. I then posted an inquiry on the vintage board asking for any info about the contract.

try acmedepot.............also JC's cd.........

better an informed decision than buying blind.....could end up getting fried........don't squirt before your time..........

give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime

shanghai joe

Hawkeye said:
Miles_Archer said:
attention starved?

thanks for the gesture of generosity.........much obliged!

Me if I wantd somehting I'll keep it to myself :oops:

quick to the draw the faster man won....enjoy the jkt!