• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bill kellso ,s a2s

airfrogusmc

PLATON said:
I am waiting to receive an original W&G
let's see

Love the pocket flap shape on original W&G the collar but the short sleeves might be an issue. Plus could you make on to fit me?

Roughwear

Very sensible Platon. Good luck with reproducing a W&G M422. Do you have plentiful supplies of goatskin. I understand India is an excellent place to get it from.

Flyderf

I just pulled the trigger on a Roughwear reproduction in seal brown with olive drab thread. The previous pictures looked great. Can't wait to see one in person.

Flyderf

I needed a bigger size 48, so I had emailed Platon back and forth a bit to work out sizing. Put the order in on the website.

Peter Graham

Fantastic looking jackets Platon. I rally hope you do well with them. If I had room in my wardrobe for another A-2 I would definitely be ordering a Roughwear.

dmar836

Should I ask publicly? Just looking at the site again and description looks pretty much unchanged. Are there any changes yet with regards to the snaps, zips, and labels for the Roughwear?

Dave

A

Anonymous

sorry for the webiste, still needs updating
will update it once the new updated products are ready.

of course you will get to see them first here even before the website is ready