• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Berry knits

Clark J

Did anyone ever source berry knits?I know it was a wile ago but I don't remember if anyone found any.I would REALLY REALLY like a set!!Does Aero sell 'em,Eastman?????

Aero still shows "dark berry" knits as an option for their jackets, but as I recall Aero stopped selling knits seperately. It might be worth your while to email [email protected], however.

stubbyeighth

kevlarg

stubbyeighth said:
Aero still shows "dark berry" knits as an option for their jackets, but as I recall Aero stopped selling knits seperately. It might be worth your while to email [email protected], however.

stubbyeighth

I wrote Aero last week regarding the sale of knits seperately and Amanda wrote me back saying that they did not but I could send my jacket to them to repair. The shipping cost would have cost more than the parts and repairs needed. Why is shipping to the UK/Scotland so muy expensive?