• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beautiful size 44 Poughkeepsie

767fo

Roughwear said:
Thanks for your endorsement Alan. It is an excellent wearable A2.

I am surprised the shoulders are 19.5 and less than 24 in the pits. That's a bummer because I would need 24.5. I am looking forward to seeing what you have replaced this one with :)

Roughwear

I have not replaced it with anything Alan. I have three size 44 Poughkeepsie A2s and have been contemplating selling this one for several months.

leper-colony

Great jacket and someone will be very happy.

Can you comment on the color of the knits? Do you think the pics are true to actual? Thanks.

GoodTimesGone

Andrew- just wondering, before the release of the Eastman book did you assume your Poughkeepsie was horsehide?

Roughwear

leper-colony said:

Can you comment on the color of the knits? Do you think the pics are true to actual? Thanks.

Yes and yes! :lol:

Roughwear

GoodTimesGone said:
Andrew- just wondering, before the release of the Eastman book did you assume your Poughkeepsie was horsehide?

Yes.

A

Anonymous

Andrew, do you think the knits are medium brown or dark brown?

Persimmon

Roughwear said:
leper-colony said:

Yes and yes! :lol:

Roughwear said:
GoodTimesGone said:

Yes.

A man of few words.... but all true