• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beautiful original ATC Patch

PaulGT3

I was in the Tactical fighter Command. I want to see that one A2patches is working on that for me.

a2jacketpatches

PaulGT3 said:
I was in the Tactical fighter Command. I want to see that one A2patches is working on that for me.
Tags are enroute Paul, and I'll get you a picture later today of your other stuff, promise. I owe you big time for putting up with me.

BTW, Silver is ATC (Air Transport Command) the one featured in the link is AFC (Air Ferry Command) ATC can be found in silver, light blue, and grey, and AFC gold and yellow for the most part. AFC had enlisted pilots and female Pilots wearing Service Pilot wings I believe, read that somewhere. Pretty sure this is how the Fifinellas / Wasps served. They delivered aircraft to new locations and basically flew them to various destinations other than combat. Sure there's more to it than that but that's all I've got off the top of my head.

EDIT
And I just realized something, the color picture you sent is Air Combat Command, same design, different scroll. OH S**T Paul!!! Did you want TAC?