• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baystate Militaria

JDAM

Has something happened with Baystatemilitaria? I've sent them several email over the last couple of weeks and received no response.

TankBuster

JDAM said:
Has something happened with Baystatemilitaria? I've sent them several email over the last couple of weeks and received no response.

Simon,

I just picked something up from them a couple weeks ago with no problems. I did have to call them though after sending a email.

dmar836

Last order was spring and it required a follow-up email. Reliable but that's just how he tends to roll.
Dave

JDAM

No worries, I'm sure my package is out there somewhere. My only concern is that it was shipped a month ago and I've sent four follow-up emails asking for tracking info - no response. I thought I'd try the shock factor of a paypal dispute, but that hasn't even been responded to. Very odd. I was beginning to think the place had burned down...

Peter Graham

I've bought a few things from them with no problems, but nothing recently. What did you buy, anything interesting ?