• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BATHING APExTOYS McCOY Cliff Edge TYPE B-10 Jacket

fishmeok

What a waste of some really good materials...

All i could think of was "Grape Ape, Grape Ape"

asiamiles

I really like the look of the jacket, including the cuffs (a lighter shade of green, not white I think) and the "name tag" and stencil, which as a POTA fan make me smile. I wouldn't buy one since I'm not overboard on B-10's and the price is prohibitive...ludicrous to be honest. I don't think TM made the basic jacket exclusively for BAPE; I think I've seen it in vanilla form (ie. without the tags and stencil).

Well, the fashion world is going retro 30's and 40's. I tell my daughter all the time that the designers she likes the most are just shopping for vintage and vintage military stuff on Ebay and copying them with some horrendous twist. I invite her to wear any one of my originals any time she wants, but she says that the designer stuff is way cooler than my ratty old crap "because it just is." Maybe one or two of the VLJ members are secretly the designers for Prada, Marc Jacobs, Gucci and Hello Kitty(???). If so, they should be outed for making POOR copies of the real stuff. :x :x :x