• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bargain BR MA1 (small)

atkins

The seller is my fellow country man, i wish i know him,i think a while back he sold authentic several flight jacket -

Interesting fact about the city he lives in, Bandung, is known for a source of used authentic flight gear or military clothing . Some are dirt cheap,some are expensive, I remember interested in an Avirex A-2 with a map lining but walked away as the asking price is $400 . But my friend is lucky to have a Soviet insignia, lamb skin G-1 Avirex for $30 at other market.

Peter Graham

Hmm, I think that might be a knock off. I had a BR 1st model MA-1 and it had Crown zippers and a different label. Maybe they made different types ?

Rutger

Counterfeit consumer goods, commonly called knock-offs, are counterfeit or imitation products offered for sale.

I own both tag types of BR MA1's, the BR labelled one is every bit as good though not historically linked to a contract. It appears to be the house jacket.