• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bangkok

a2jacketpatches

ฉันมั่นใจว่าคุณพยายามที่จะใช้ภาษาอังกฤษค้นหาอย่างถูกวิธี....แต่ฉันคิดว่าภรรยาของฉันใช้ภาษาไทยค้นหามันดูจะมีประโยชน์กว่าการใช้ภาษาอังกฤษ

a2jacketpatches said:
ฉันมั่นใจว่าคุณพยายามที่จะใช้ภาษาอังกฤษค้นหาอย่างถูกวิธี....แต่ฉันคิดว่าภรรยาของฉันใช้ภาษาไทยค้นหามันดูจะมีประโยชน์กว่าการใช้ภาษาอังกฤษ
Good one Sean.

a2jacketpatches

Huh? it's perfect actually, I just had my wife look some stuff up in Thai for you. Usually that reveals more detail than a Google search in English when searching in Thailand. K̄ho thod

TOMG1401

I was walking through the Siam Paragon Mall after dinner tonight and a couple of Tanker jackets caught my eye in a store named "Protocol" as I was looking in the store, there they were, 3 McCoy Roughwear A-2's 23380 contract(McCoy's Japan I assume found no RMNZ label in pocket), unfortunately they were all size 36's, so they are here !!! Shall keep looking,

TOMG1401

I'm back in Bangkok, was at a spot on the Thai coast to scatter the remainder of my late wife's ashes at a place that was special for us, my reason for coming to Thailand, went back to the store I mentioned earlier for the hell of it and buried under other things in the front display there it was, McCoy's Japan, Roughwear 23380, seal horse, size 44 !!! perfect fit. Here is the killer, I absolutely do not need another jacket, don't wear the 10 I have, BUT, the jacket cost 26,500 Thai Baht, that's $750.00 U.S. Dollars, on McCoy's website it lists for $ 2,000 U.S., if it could be had in the States it would go for about $2,400, to pass up a deal like that has been driving me crazy, all I think about, opinions ???

Andrew

If you can afford it definitely buy it and enjoy, then sell when you get home or sell one of the other 10.

So sorry to hear of the reason for your trip though Tom.