• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Babe Ruth

Roughwear

The seller's words say it all. :lol: :lol: Watch-out Good Wear! ;)

I really dig this JACKET it has a real flyers look and design, killer distressed brown colors and soft finish, flight/bomber Style with the right wear and distressing (nice look with excellent character).

jack aranda

Methinks the lad is much enamored of himself. To err is human, to engage in such puffery is SomeHowDivine. :twisted:

Hamsterbear

I think he should keep it. It suits him well, just his style. Why on earth would he sell his perfect jacket??? :mrgreen:

Cliff

I actually never thought that anyone like that actually existed outside some comedy film about total dorks !! :eek: :eek: :lol:

capt71

Not to sound dumb :eek: , but since when did WW2 A-2s (what it's being advertised as) ever have vents in the back, snap sleeve cuffs, and an "elastic" waist band (instead of the fabric)? Also, maybe it's just the photos, but do the pockets look a little large? Inquiring minds want to know.......
P.S. Navvet, pass me that barf bag when you're done....

Members online

Latest posts