• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-11

a2jacketpatches

I picked this up two weeks ago, a little dirty but very solid fur and cloth. It would be near mint if clean. And no, she's wearing a t-shirt and shorts underneath
B-11001.jpg

B-11002.jpg

B-11003.jpg

B-11004.jpg

B-11005.jpg

B-11006.jpg

B-11008.jpg

B-11010.jpg

B-11011.jpg

B-11012.jpg

B-11013.jpg

Peter Graham

I'm very fond of the AAF parkas and that's a nice example of a B-11. Usually the cuffs are frayed. I had great results cleaning a B-11 with soap and water. If you try this don't soak the mouton or it will stiffen up. Is that a black outline decal with a colour one superimposed over it ?

a2jacketpatches

There's a black one over the early AAF, It says U. S. Air Force, and a smaller identical stamp inside the button flap. Hundred bucks plus shipping if interested.

Peter Graham

a2jacketpatches said:
There's a black one over the early AAF, It says U. S. Air Force, and a smaller identical stamp inside the button flap. Hundred bucks plus shipping if interested.
Interesting. Must have been re-issued for Korea. Thanks for the offer but I've got a decent B-9 which fulfils my AAF parka needs nicely. If you clean it up and bide your time you should get $150 plus come winter.

Members online

Latest posts