• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avirex Moto jacket

A

Anonymous

Anyybody know if Avirex ever made motorcycle jackets for the Japanese market? I picked up an Avirex repro of a Fifties motorcycle jacket with a leather patch of people riding bikes on the back. The snaps say "Avirex Motorcycle" on them. The cut and fit and details aren't that bad and the leather's OK too. I couldn't find anything by googling "Avirex Motorcycle" so I thought I'd post this. I want to sell it on ebay.

hacker

rotenhahn said:
Anyybody know if Avirex ever made motorcycle jackets for the Japanese market? I picked up an Avirex repro of a Fifties motorcycle jacket with a leather patch of people riding bikes on the back. The snaps say "Avirex Motorcycle" on them. The cut and fit and details aren't that bad and the leather's OK too. I couldn't find anything by googling "Avirex Motorcycle" so I thought I'd post this. I want to sell it on ebay.

Hey Jeff.....did you get a bowl of soup with that jacket?......

H :mrgreen: ckr

A

Anonymous

hacker said:
rotenhahn said:

Hey Jeff.....did you get a bowl of soup with that jacket?......

H :mrgreen: ckr

How do YOU know about the "free box" at People's Park-eh?