• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aviation Leathercraft Irvin Opinions?

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
John Lever said:
I wish them well, but times must be tough at those prices.

Busier than ever, John. Remember the market is Japan, the pricing is in Yen ... so nothing changes.

Roughwear

deeb7 said:
John Lever said:
I wish them well, but times must be tough at those prices.

Busier than ever, John. Remember the market is Japan, the pricing is in Yen ... so nothing changes.

I wonder how many make their way out of Japan these days. You almost need to re-mortgage to buy on if you live in the UK. :lol:

Roughwear

John Lever said:
I thought the Japanese economy was in a deep recession ?

That's what I thought was the case too. But there must still be those with money to spend on these high end repros otherwise they might have to consider discounting them.

John Lever

Roughwear said:
John Lever said:
I thought the Japanese economy was in a deep recession ?

That's what I thought was the case too. But there must still be those with money to spend on these high end repros otherwise they might have to consider discounting them.
Paddy told me not long ago that they were expecting a quite year in '09.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
John Lever said:
Paddy told me not long ago that they were expecting quite a year in '09.

You, and Andrew are like a tag team. :lol:

Perhaps Paddy was expecting the RM side to be quieter, but as I said above, never busier. With the falling NZ Dollar, RM prices have now been increased.

John Lever

deeb7 said:
John Lever said:
Paddy told me not long ago that they were expecting quite a year in '09.

You, and Andrew are like a tag team. :lol:

Perhaps Paddy was expecting the RM side to be quieter, but as I said above, never busier. With the falling NZ Dollar, RM prices have now been increased.
David, I don't understand the last part. If the dollar is weaker then surely prices have gone down for overseas buyers ?