• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AVI LTHR BRONCO A-2 Jacket Review & Pics

Pilot

Holly month is not so “ attractive “ in Pakistan...
Weekend ahead in Dubai...much more “attractions”
No jacket involved... sorry 47degC..
Back and on Tuesday...
Morten... where are you?

Technonut2112

Morten,
you are here somewhere, I am in the Pearl Continental in Karachi...
Happy to meet you ASAP...

Left Charlotte NC last Thursday to attend La Ferté Alais...
Left Monday for Dubai and now Pakistan and Bangladesh...will find the guy...
Always donate my miles ...flying C or F anyway.

Get your genuine AVI - A2 jacket leather here
on the bus ....

View attachment 5094

The workers....

Funny, my mails where its made and whether I can come and see..silence..not a blimp!

troll-control.jpg

EDIT: My above choice of repellent contributes to the environment instead of the much more toxic (but necessary at times):

aba2cb2eee8855bc76f3cfcf90bdcc6f--spray-internet.jpg

Last edited:

Pilot

Sorry, no jacket this time...
Morten, please remember your commitments for this now finished week...

Pilot

Guys, Morten at AVI has replied me that they are working on the provenance issue and "[n]ext week [AVI] will be publishing information regarding manufactoring and CSR". I am sincerely happy that AVI listens to customer feedback!
Troll? Morten? Buellen?

Technonut2112

Agree, pay peanuts... get monkeys... my Avatar...

Why don't you just get over yourself?.... You have absolutely no interest in owning this jacket obviously. Plenty of other threads around of more interest to you, so why rain on a decent actual contract repro which us 'lower class' members may be interested in and afford? I swear, some folks out there......:rolleyes: Life is too short. Congratz! You're the first person to make my 'ignore' list here ;).

Pilot

Why don't you just get over yourself?.... You have absolutely no interest in owning this jacket obviously. Plenty of other threads around of more interest to you, so why rain on a decent actual contract repro which us 'lower class' members may be interested in and afford? I swear, some folks out there......:rolleyes: Life is too short. Congratz! You're the first person to make my 'ignore' list here ;).
Totally wrong ..ordered a Bronco and a G-1... just to have the legitimacy to talk here..about visiting, seeing etc...and I want to know... and if he is not keeping his promise of clarification, to me and a few others it will “rain down “ ( your words) on his EU Co.
Thx.

welcome in my little world...

Last edited:

herk115

Hey, you guys, I don't know if this is the jacket that Brettafett is reviewing, but I just bought one of those too-good-to-be-true $125 A-2s on eBay. Advertised as "superior workmanship, yadda yadda." I have no idea who made it or where it was made, but the "Item Location" is listed as Chicago. "Cowhide." "Brown." I figure for that price I can't go wrong, and if it's truly a cheapie it ought to weather up real nice. They promise delivery by 8 June. I'll have a book report for you when it gets here.

Hmm. I clicked on "Upload a Photo," but it won't let me.

ties70

I have just sent an email to the Ebay seller "londonretailer-50" (who by the way uses the exact pictures that can be found for the sellers "shacommunications" in Illinois and "worldleather" in Midland, UK) and asked for an actual picture of an XXL jacket.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Flight-Jac...hash=item3b0ae48d70:m:mnGLprBXtoyMmt2XBf8MB9w

Don't expect to get any reply, but if, I don't expect the pictures to look anything like the photo on the auction listing..

Ken at Aero Leather

Hey, you guys, I don't know if this is the jacket that Brettafett is reviewing, but I just bought one of those too-good-to-be-true $125 A-2s on eBay. Advertised as "superior workmanship, yadda yadda." I have no idea who made it or where it was made, but the "Item Location" is listed as Chicago. "Cowhide." "Brown." I figure for that price I can't go wrong, and if it's truly a cheapie it ought to weather up real nice. They promise delivery by 8 June. I'll have a book report for you when it gets here.

Hmm. I clicked on "Upload a Photo," but it won't let me.

This lot appear to be using their own pics.......

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Men-Real...hash=item41c40e9a45:m:mUbojBAkIhsnYXKXLVi3WaQ

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Flight-G...ather-Real-Shearling-Fur-Collar-/282538282064
usn ebay.jpg
USN ebay 2.jpg

ties70

Well,

I got a reply from londonretailer -50, and they definitely get an "A" for effort, as they found somebody in Pakistan to make pictures of the actual jacket.
Are the jacket from the auction photo and the actual jacket identical...? Hmmm, tough call ;)...not! Missing the rivets for the neck hook, different leather, color, knitwear, stitching...

The auction:
ebay_jacket.jpg

The jacket in Pakistan:
s-l16003.jpg

s-l16009.jpg

Best regards,

Ties