• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ATF Sale

JonnyCrow

E-mail just received, B-15s for $90 for 24 hours.
Compared to other reproductions: These are entirely new creations- they are NOT the same ones we had some years ago. Totally different contractor. Our B-15's are not sold by any other vendor. Our sizing is accurate, pattern correct and they are a very nice coat, nice deal with $100 discount

ausreenactor

I have N-1 N-4 and Ike still in the bag. Some ATF products don't get remade. Grab them now while you can. I am hovering over M1912 WW1 uniform and leggings from WPG. Another flight jacket is not an option...

Chandler

Rollin is saying there will be new "deals of the day" every day for the next week, or so. Eyes open.

Adama36

Even though cheap, this B15 kind of looks like crap to be honest. Reminds me of their B10 I bought a while ago. Fuzzy synthetic liner and collars. flimsy waistband.
At one point I had both the ATF and the bronson's B10s and the Bronson one was way better. It's probably the same for this B15

just my 2 cents

JonnyCrow

Even though cheap, this B15 kind of looks like crap to be honest. Reminds me of their B10 I bought a while ago. Fuzzy synthetic liner and collars. flimsy waistband.
At one point I had both the ATF and the bronson's B10s and the Bronson one was way better. It's probably the same for this B15

just my 2 cents
The Bronson one is a lot like Bob Dongs so I'm told, both made in China

JonnyCrow

I agree, probably identical
And that's why sometimes your just paying for a label, probably made in the same factory, some going for orders pre label, and some going to independent traders, own label and then AliExpress etc, nothing much is made in house anymore, hence vintage been popular as well

Chandler

No xxl or xl’s left only large and smaller sizes available . :(
Burt, I'm seeing XLs and XXLs in the drop down menu -- am I missing something? Do you have to add one to the shopping cart before it gives you bad news?

MauldinFan

I'd have got one in a heartbeat but they had no XLs. If someone would make Ls with a wider back for broader shoulders, I'd have gotten one.