• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ATC Patch by a2jacketpatches

kiltie

I feel kinda bad I haven't gotten around to this sooner, but dealing with photobucket and the ever-changing formats and uploading and blah, blah, blah... Alright, I'm LAZY! Okay? There, I said it... So, without further ado, here are a couple of fine patches made for me by Sean Collins -

The patches are sewn onto a Good Wear Bronco in goat.

I was a little frustrated with myself for placing my order so late in the season as not to have but two or three opportunities for wear. I'm quite anxious for them to catch up to the rest of the jacket. In any event, the transaction was nice and Sean is very friendly via email and accommodating as well. The construction, like the jacket, is top notch. And believe me when I say, I had CONSIDERABLE reservations about defacing a Good Wear and getting all Top Gun... But I am VERY happy with the way these things turned out and with my last public fling garnered several compliments and questions.
Initially, I had a few other patches I wanted to go with - Air Apaches, 75th FS, a couple others...- but figured at this point in my life, I'd be FAR too old to be a combat pilot. So if I'm gonna play dress-up, may as well be realistic about it. I'm thinking about making a little camel stencil for missions, but haven't decided for sure yet.
At any rate, a2jacketpatches : Thank you very much. Sorry it came so late, but here it is in public. I love the patches and look forward to getting them out a LOT more in a few months.

YoungMedic

That seals it, I have been waffling about a GW Bronco in goat and I was just admiring how sharp those patches look against the grain of that jacket, then scroll down to see said jacket

Looks terrific!

FlyingYankee

i have patched most of my Goodwear jackets and don't really care what anyone thinks. When I'm dead and my jackets are not selling because of the patches do I really care?

a2jacketpatches

FlyingYankee said:
i have patched most of my Goodwear jackets and don't really care what anyone thinks. When I'm dead and my jackets are not selling because of the patches do I really care?

A2's are made to have patches, Patchem all!!!!!! Patchem all to hell!!!!!!!!

jbmilart

Yep... Good look'n jacket! All he needs now, is a military name tag to fully complete the jacket... Then you can call it done... ;)

a2jacketpatches

jbmilart said:
Yep... Good look'n jacket! All he needs now, is a military name tag to fully complete the jacket... Then you can call it done... ;)

What the hellaya talking about? There's room for three chits, one on the back, two inside, a Group patch, another shoulder patch, name tag, embossed wings, and what about those sleeves? How about some overseas marks and leather rank on the epaulettes? Ya Ya that's the ticket :lol: