• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

At last! Some B-3 weather in sight for the UK

Obscurator

I'm afraid my Eastman B-3 has languished in storage during recent winters, and I've struggled to justify wearing my D-1. Most days, and with minimal layering beneath, the B-10 has turned itself into a sweatsuit.

If there's a silver lining to the snow clouds and cold weather forecast for next week, it's going to be the opportunity to get some use out of my sheepskins and the rest.

Steve27752

I'm afraid my Eastman B-3 has languished in storage during recent winters, and I've struggled to justify wearing my D-1. Most days, and with minimal layering beneath, the B-10 has turned itself into a sweatsuit.

If there's a silver lining to the snow clouds and cold weather forecast for next week, it's going to be the opportunity to get some use out of my sheepskins and the rest.
Why not post some pics here?
http://www.vintageleatherjackets.or...wearing-at-the-moment.262/page-45#post-193762

MeachamLake

Where do you live? I've been able to wear my B6 here in the North West since mid November. Most days it tends to be around 4/5 degrees, and I don't find myself boiling up too much!

dmar836

I've worn the B-3 scraping ice off the cars twice now. There were some single digit days this winter but that's pretty good for the Kansas area.

Dubpynchon

I've been wearing my B-3 since the start of November. I think I run cold compared to most people. Next week the thermal leggings and the ANJ-4 will be coming out, brrr.

Obscurator

I've been wearing my B-3 since the start of November. I think I run cold compared to most people. Next week the thermal leggings and the ANJ-4 will be coming out, brrr.
I'm in East Anglia, UK, in the Mighty Eighth territory of Metfield/Halesworth/Flixton(Bungay) airfields. It used to be very chilly hereabouts, with harsh winters, snow and a cold wind straight from the Urals via the North European plain. Not so, these days. Can't even go toboganning with the grandchildren.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

tjoenn

Down to -13C forecast for next week in Western Norway - looks like I'll be wearing my Perry B-3 for the first time, giving my B-6 a few days rest!

mr_lits

I have been getting plenty of love out of the B3 this year. Dec, Jan and Feb are good months for the shearlings in Alaska.
IMG_7640 1.33.26 PM.jpg