Anyone got any recommendations for sleeve shortening in London?

Discussion in 'Repros' started by gramballard, Jun 1, 2018.

1. gramballard

gramballard New Member

Decided to get the sleeves of my DD Bronco 29191 shortened. Has anyone got any solid recommendations for an alterations person in London who can do this?

Thanks in advance for any leads.

2. Brettafett

Brettafett Active Member

Hey, mind if I ask for fit pics.... Am considering one of these! Better yet, you in Central London?

Try Byson Leather (http://www.bysonleather.co.uk/BYSON LEATHERS FLYING PRICE.htm).
    They come highly recommended. I have an A-2 with them at the mo. Communication is good, 2 weeks turn around dep on job.

3. Dubpynchon

Dubpynchon Active Member

I'll second Byson Leather, they did a great job shortening the sleeves of a B-3 I sent them. They're currently replacing the main zip on my Vanson Enfield, John has ordered some replacement zips from Vanson so it should work out well.

4. gramballard

gramballard New Member

Thanks for the recommendation for Byson but I was hoping for a nod on a facility where I could walk in, get measured and speak to the tailor actually doing the work. Will definitely consider Byson if no other testimonials are forthcoming.

5. Dr H

Dr H Well-Known Member

I’d recommend Hill4Leather (outside London - near Aldershot - but worth the trip as the work is always 100%).

6. Art

Art Active Member

I'd like to see a before and after when it's complete as I'm thinking of having the same done to my cable raincoat