• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

another B-2 in the works

FlyingYankee

I think the itchy factor is subjective. I always wear long sleeves in mine. The wool blanket is the correct liner in my opinion and it provides warmth without bulk. modern space age materials are in one form or another a product of plastic/petro.

STEVE S.

FlyingYankee said:
I think the itchy factor is subjective. I always wear long sleeves in mine. The wool blanket is the correct liner in my opinion and it provides warmth without bulk. modern space age materials are in one form or another a product of plastic/petro.

Says the man who will spend the winter lying on the beach! :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm envious, you know! :mrgreen:

FlyingYankee

STEVE S. said:
FlyingYankee said:

Says the man who will spend the winter lying on the beach! :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm envious, you know! :mrgreen:
Tough duty, but someone has to do it,I have a Navy deck jacket on hand for when it dips to 70 on the morning open ocean boat shuttle to work

STEVE S.

had some wool arrive this week. Two different colors, one a yellowish tan & another neutral, tan/gray. The yellowish tan is a vintage period piece made in england at approx the same time these jackets were made. the neutral is a more modern piece, has fuzzy felt look on one side, but shows the weave on the other.