• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Android app update ?

ButteMT61

Your'e talking about the new eBay app right? Yeah on iOS it totally blows. One more reason not to spend time there... :lol:

Persimmon

ButteMT61 said:
Your'e talking about the new eBay app right? Yeah on iOS it totally blows. One more reason not to spend time there... :lol:

Can this be done for Apple phones as well ?

John Lever

There is a lack of control it seems that ebay just wants to push items that you don't want. It's hard to navigate and some of it doesn't even work. Go on to the eBay Help blog or just Google a fix to reinstall the old version.

ButteMT61

Persimmon said:
ButteMT61 said:

Can this be done for Apple phones as well ?

If you have an older version on your computer, or other device, you could. Without that, I don't think so...

ausreenactor

It's crap. Flipping between ended and active items used to be a one click process. Now...well let me figure it out again and get back to you. I just use the internet version on the phone if I am out and about, or wait for the 15min warning text. If it ain't broke.......

New (old eBay) app is great. Thanks John!!