• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing collection

dujardin

helloooo Andrew,

this link is not so bad and was already presented month ago.
take a look on the civilian jacket with 381BG painting.
here direct link

http://www.alliedflightgear.com/USAAF%2 ... ckets.html

Bombs Away start the discussion on the authenticity of this jacket because of wrong writing 381th in place of 381st.

i personnaly wrote to this guy who said he receive the jacket like that from i don't remember who but he insist to say this was not a fake. that it was a captured german luftwaffe jacket used and painted by a USAAF crewmember; a story like that :!: :?: :!: i stay on my doubt.

i don't remember who from this forum answer that it's probably a postwar jacket from germany with post war painting of course.

so maybe the guy would stay convinced he don't buy a fake and tell everyone this little story ; i don't know

byeeeeeeee marcel

dujardin

i forget,

i think i repeat i think he's a belgian.

when you go on the contact me section, i did it, you have two adress, one is on hotmail.com and the other is on teledisnet.be

and when you look on the name (or in the adress or in the text), they are all flamish, so; or belgian and/or from Holland

byeeeeeeeee marcel

CHECK6

HELLO EVERYBODY
THIS JACKET IS NOW IN THE COLLECTION AND EXPOSED IN THE NEW MUSEUM OF BAUGNEZ AT THE PLACE WHERE THE MASSACRE OF US SOLDIERS OCCURED IN WINTER 44'.I DON'T THINK THIS JACKET IS A GOOD ONE ,A PILOT WILL NOT DO SUCH A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE ON HIS JACKET SO FOR ME IT'S A FAKE , BUT I'M MAYBE WRONG????????
HAVE A BANDIT DAY!!!!!!!
FAB

dujardin

hello OOOOOO

you're right, this fact about grammatical fault was already explained by Bombs Away who was answering on one of my post but alas, i don't remember wich post. sorry.
i saw her on a pamphlet presenting the new museum, this is to proove that this ''great'' collector is well a ''little'' belgian.

byeeeeee marcel