• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

After 25 years I discovered this.....

John Lever

After all my years collecting jackets I have finally discovered the way to wear a jacket regularly is the have it on a hanger next to the front door. Some of you I am sure probably all ready do this but it's not easy with sheepskins so I have my fab Few A1 ready to put on whenever I go out so it gets worn almost daily as opposed to those upstairs in the bedroom.
Obvious really I suppose.

CBI

Yes, John - great move!

I have a different after "X" years with jacket issue.

I work at home and even when out, I am a tuck out my shirt guy.

Unless its a formal thing or work, I never tuck a shirt in, its a comfort thing.

Winter means jeans and quarter zip fleece tops all the time.

Comfort is winning out to my jacket craze.

As a result, I am not wearing my leather flight jackets (short wasted jackets) hardly at all. This has gone on all winter.........what little winter we have had.

Enjoy your A-1!!!!!!!

ButteMT61

It's pretty funny how something so simple does effect our choices. I figured that out a while back and make it a point to keep a couple options out now for that reason. That is, until my wife yells at me to put my **** away!

Silver Surfer

ahhhh, the wife conundrum. for the most part, my wife is kinda passive about it all. that is, until i take some out for "comparison" sake, or which to wear. "please put them away when youre done". problem is, im never done.