• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero - Recent Activity

269sqnhudson

Anyone had an Aero a-2 recently? They use to be quite the favourite at one point and I'm considering a real deal this autumn. I know they moved to G&B style snap fasteners recently (ugh) and their repro zips are awful but can you still get ring snaps and how are the hides looking these days?

Thanks anyone who can chip in!

Tom

ps I know they're not as good as Goodwear...honest I do ;)

siddhartha

Administrator
Tom,

I haven't seen any of their recent jackets, but I know that when Ken Calder ran the ship, he was constantly trying to improve his jackets. Like them or not, it was great to deal with Ken.

I wonder what's up recently, if their interest has strayed from the repro A-2 thing, but their moto jackets I'm sure are still top notch.

Personally, the next A-2/A-1 I get will be a GW, as I suspect the guy running that ship is passionate about his jackets...

Chris

jacketimp

Personally, the next A-2/A-1 I get will be a GW, as I suspect the guy running that ship is passionate about his jackets...

Chris[/quote]

siddharta.........(as in gautama buddha ?) has spoken.....