• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AERO LEATHER A-2 FLIGHT JACKET SZ 46

A

Anonymous

That was a jacket I sold 2 weeks ago ,I guess he did not like it and sold it on .He even used my writing and my pictures ,he must of liked the way I listed it .Thats the second Areo I have owned and the second one I have sold ,Aero just do not fit me for some reason and I find the leather too thick compared to some companies .I spoke to Ken about this a few years ago and he told me that A-2s are cut like a shirt and he said maybe A-2s are not for you because of your build .I own Good Wear, Gibson & Barnes ,Eastman,Lost worlds and they all fit fine .The Gibson and Barnes I went down a size but all the others are 46" chest go figure .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0330767426

All the best Jeff .

wop54

DUBOWA2 said:
That was a jacket I sold 2 weeks ago ,I guess he did not like it and sold it on .He even used my writing and my pictures ,he must of liked the way I listed it .Thats the second Areo I have owned and the second one I have sold ,Aero just do not fit me for some reason and I find the leather too thick compared to some companies .I spoke to Ken about this a few years ago and he told me that A-2s are cut like a shirt and he said maybe A-2s are not for you because of your build .I own Good Wear, Gibson & Barnes ,Eastman,Lost worlds and they all fit fine .The Gibson and Barnes I went down a size but all the others are 46" chest go figure .

All the best Jeff .

Sometimes they come back...
now item n° 200363016158
is it the same jacket :?: :?: :?:

A

Anonymous

DUBOWA2 said:

All the best Jeff .

Jeff -

Glad to hear someone else has the same problem as me! I have continued to purchase Aeros here and there over the years when I find them under $500 on ebay and I have never been able to find one that fits me worth a darn. I currently have an alleged size 46 Aero up for resale on ebay. It is more like a size 42. I don't know why I have kept buying them, for me Aeros are just not a good fit. Maybe now I have learned my lesson!?

Best,
Bill K.

Members online

Latest posts