• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

aero 16160

2BM2K

Can't wait to see the whole jacket.

The label looks good, looks identical to the Goodwear 16160 label.
However I am not keen on the size tag, the font is not like the original Aero font.

regius

i'm sure the size font can be changed. the funny thing, however, is that the GW version has the neck label some distance below the hang bar, but the original is like Ken's version, flush with the bottom edge of the bar.

Ken at Aero Leather

Ken, could you tell me if the Aero repro of the Aero 16160 is released? Still don't see it on your website.

Finally, we've got the first few made but again with Olive stitching.
We were working as a team, a couple of A-2 machinists were learning new stand collar contracts (new to them) while another was learning the Type A-2 from scratch (42-15142-P) All in all, we were working on three different contracts at the same time so it made sense to all use the same colour thread
There will be some of those 16160 and probably some 1756 in the Quartermasters Sale on Monday the 22nd