• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Advice!

xontros85

Hi all !
I own an avi bronco in russet brown and I’m up to pull the trigger for a 2nd one in different color
My goal is to get an Eastman one day but now I’m looking for a vfm one to patch and paint it up
I was thinking of avi bronco again in seal brown but I saw that 5* have a 20% offer until the end of the year
Had an eye on their RW in mid brown but I wanted to get feedback from owners ..
Worry if the mid brown is similar to my avi russet.. a photo from an owner would help coz in the site , color is not “clear”
Don’t like their seal brown coz is too dark / nearly black

Regarding the patch also, I like those I have seen on original ww2 a-2 , the hand painted “one layer leather”..any suggestion for a good artist in Eu?
I’m also thinking about buy a used one in excellent condition thou.. I’m sz 48 so if someone have something for sale , preferably in EU, pls let me know
Thanks in advance and pls excuse my English

Last edited:

Blackboxr1200S

Hello,

English is just fine.

This is the RW in mid brown. Somewhat darker than russet.
Picture is taken near the window, real color is somewhat darker.

As for the hand painted patch, in EU ( Netherlands) you can check out Anneke Helleman, seen some cool stuff --> https://www.facebook.com/anneke.helleman/

1703856871140.png

1703856918747.png