• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ADVICE ON WHICH GOODWEAR TO ORDER

mindful

no to buy loads of buzz rickson clobber and real mccoys and bucco ect gear and to check out the country in general .

blackrat2

In answer to the second part of your question....yes you pay stupid amount for customs clearance...a real ball ache but worth it.
As the others say speak with John when it's nearer the time...I have changed contracts several times before finally settling on one...knits,leather colour and if you want a NOS zipper help...as does ur body shape.
Unlike some of the others on here who know which contract is which you will probably find the list of jackets and there particulars which are on the site pretty helpful..I am hoping John will find time to update the site again soon as he is now making several more contracts.
Being athletic build I went Perry in hand painted seal dye horse hide but I gather the goat is pretty good also...sorry another thing for you to consider

mindful

my wife has been helping with measurements but one thing when measuring chest shoulders and waist and stomach area do you rap the tape all the way around the body as shown on the diagram :roll: