• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AAF F-3 Jacket Booklet

chrgod2

Nice find, thanks for shearing! :D

There are actually one of those F-3 jackets on the Bay at the moment, I had never heard about those before.

Jaydee

I'm selling one on ebay right now. I ran across that website while researching the jacket. I had heard about the jackets before, but I didn't realize they were made to be worn under the B-10 Jacket. You know a funny thing, I'm a NAVY Vet and can tell you that even nowadays the safety manuals still have those kooky cartoons in them. :D

Andrew

Great stuff, the jargon sounds entirely concocted as well aimed at appealing to the level of the Crew.

A

Anonymous

I'd like to find one of those twill buttoned jackets with the white sheepskin collar they wore over electric suits. I think they were brown and had two breast pockets. Never seen one in real life or ebay- only in period photos. Anyone know what they're called?