• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A2's Season in Italy

wop54

Today in Italy (northern) temperature is 26C. You can wear your A2 only in the early morning or late at night.... Shortest a2 season ever? :(

442RCT

I live in northern California, A2 jacket season is 2months. Forget about B3s or anything with fleece. It's been in the mid 70s F for a week. :lol:
I have so many jackets now, in 2 months, each jacket could only be worn for one day. In reality, I only rotate 5 or 6 jackets and the others never get worn. :cry:

Flyderf

Here in Chicago, we get A2 season from October until May..............sometimes even early June gets cool nights.

greyhound52

wop54 said:
Today in Italy (northern) temperature is 26C. You can wear your A2 only in the early morning or late at night.... Shortest a2 season ever? :(

Yeah but it is Italy which is wonderful...I would really like to go back and visit again

Weasel_Loader

I've been able to wear my A2 everyday at least till late morning here in Southern California desert. Today the weather turned sour and we back to cold and windy days where I can wear my A2 all day long with highs in the low 50s. ;)

A

Anonymous

A2 jacket season is 2months here too. Athens Greece.
I remember in the 1980s it used to be colder
but now I guess they ruined the climate

MikeyB-17

During the day it's too hot here for any kind of jacket, but that could all change pretty quickly!

wop54

MikeyB-17 said:
During the day it's too hot here for any kind of jacket, but that could all change pretty quickly!
Right! Weather forecast: northern italy, from wednesday on, temperature drop by 10-12c' and rain! :D :D :D

wop54

Normandy, Omaha Beach, Charlie Sector? Not quite! But the weather and the "atmosphere" were perfect for my A2, this Easter! Cloudy, windy, 15 c'.... perfect!
6cfce8f9.jpg